Wednesday 31 July 2013

Moisture Surge-d Skin

Hiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~
as promised last week in my last video, here's my new video reviewing the hada labo perfect gel after 1 week of usage!!



Sleep is the time when the body repairs itself. During these optimal seven to nine hours of sleep, the body is rested both physically and mentally from a day’s activities. As such, many hair, face and body products are most effective overnight as the body absorbs it better. Hada Labo introduces the new Hada Labo Perfect Gel to replenish the skin’s moisture while you sleep. Being all essence, cream and mask at once (3-in-1), the Hada Labo Perfect Gel is also suitable for daily use with the ability to provide 24 hours deep moisturizing effect with its five main ingredients. The Hada Labo Perfect Gel has a rich cream texture that is non-sticky, allowing your skin to feel light even after applying. Its versatility and effectiveness has won the hearts of so many women that it is No.1Sales in ‘All-in-One’ gel product segment in Japan.

3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid for deep and long-lasting moisturization:
1.  Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 6l of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin when applied.
2. Super Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 2X as much water than Hyaluronic Acid per gram, providing maximum moisturization.
3. Nano Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin.
Collagen:
4. As the body’s collagen levels decline, the skin starts to age with wrinkles, large pores and poor skin clarity. The Hada Labo Perfect Gel contains collagen to provide firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin.
Ceramide:
5. Skin that lacks ceramide is often dry,irritated, and often easily affected by the sun and dust in air. Hada Labo Perfect Gel help to hold and repair the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin.

+

Here are some pictures of my nails from today's manicure session with
www.jaezynails.blogspot.sg


wore this comfy outfit to get my nails done!!

anw I am in L.O.V.E with my new nails!!!!!!!!! I really like how basic yet edgy it is. Super satisfied with my nails and I can't take my eyes off it!! Even Alex said it is pretty!! I've been dreaming of getting these nails for a longggg time now!! So happy Jaezy did this for me!! Super easy to match my outfits because I can go mod or casual or dark or bright with this set of nails!!!!!! There's no exact words that could describe my obsession over my nails...my love is exploding like







hahahaha I kept asking Alex to lend me his hands to pose with me...what do I do without you??

you can check out the other nail SWAG designs that Jaezy has done at their facebook page www.facebook.com/jaezynails and on their instagram @jaezynails

For the month of August, JAEZYNAILS will be giving their customers a promotion in lieu with national's day!! Get $4.80 off your bill when you spend a minimum of $65!!

I am such a happy girl today!! Finally...a day full of smiles and lotsa loveeeeeee

x

1 comment: